Westsail 321

Monday, May 2, 2011






Matt and I just wanted to thank everyone who came to see us off - it meant a lot to us. I only managed to take a few photos so I apologize if you aren't in one of these!


We had a sunny motor to Port Ludlow, and on our way a minke whale surprised us by surfacing very close to the boat.


This morning we woke up early and continued on to Port Townsend. Right now we are all cozy at the Point Hudson marina.


We have jumped right into projects. Matt is installing stronger locker door latches (on the package it actually says 'stud catch' and we are giggling about that).


I am playing the endless game of "Where is the (fill in the blank here)". So far I cannot locate our little video camera, and a USB cable for another camera. I am sure I will not be able to find many other things later today. I am always amazed at how easy it is to loose stuff in the limited space on a sailboat...


Thanks again for showing your support, miss you all!



3 comments:

Julia Pequlia said...

Maybe you'll find the camera stuff and some missing socks next time you look in the bilge.

Bon voyage!

Logan said...

Wishing you guys lots of luck! I couldn't ask for a better uncle or aunt!

~b said...

Hmm...seems like someone could benefit from an Excel spreadsheet. HA!

About Me

My photo
Westsail 32, Hull #321
SV Wecantu