Westsail 321: Hi from Nanaimo Public Library

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hi from Nanaimo Public Library



I seem to be able to locate libraries pretty well, I guess it's just a homing instinct with me. And I do feel right at home here - the dewey decimal system and free wifi are alive and well.

We arrived at Nanaimo late this morning and are anchored out in Mark Bay. We hope to do a little exploring and shopping, but have a time limit on how long we can leave our dinghy tied up at the public dock. So sorry I can't email every one - this post will have to suffice.

Some of you have asked about what we do for food on board. I absolutely worship our new propane stove - the photo shows what Matt and I had for dinner last night. Not too shabby.










2 comments:

Julia Pequlia said...

Wow, my first thought was "That library makes good looking pizza!"

~b said...

First off, awesome looking pizza (you mean you don't just eat sandwiches on a boat? LOL!). Secondly, it's been fun to watch you and s/v Bella Star cruise north through our old cruising grounds. Can't wait to see where you end up next!

About Me

My photo
Westsail 32, Hull #321
SV Wecantu