Westsail 321: What Next? Part 2

Monday, March 25, 2013

What Next? Part 2


Working on the storm tri-sail

We are getting very close to departing Juneau. A few weeks ago we had access to a hangar which gave us ample room to sew the larger sections of our new sail. (Thanks Bob!) The sail is now one finished project, and others have been getting checked off our list too. 

There is a new feature to the right under "Field Notes". When we are able to we will post our latitude and longitude. There is no interactive map, so if you are curious to know where we are at you can plot the coordinates yourself. 

2 comments:

Julia Pequlia said...

I saw the picture and thought, "They bought a plane! Better than a dinghy!"

Mike Brawley said...

Hey Matt, How is it going. I see you guys are about to take off and start sailing again. Cant wait to see more pictures and updates. Sarah and I are about to head off on another adventure as well. Last December we purchased a 95 VW camper van and in 4 short weeks on May 6th we are heading south. We plan to spend 6 months exploring Cali, Utah, Navada and Colorado. We will be hiking, biking, skydiving and of course Sarah will be running marathons. We are going to be working on expanding TrailWIKI.org beyond Washington state. The site is really taking off and growing. I hope all goes well with your trip and hope you have enjoyed Juneau. I will be posting updates about are trip to www.mikebrawley.com. Cant post anything yet as my boss doesn't know I am leaving yet.
Best of luck on your journey!

About Me

My photo
Westsail 32, Hull #321
SV Wecantu